It had several different directions:
Between the 15th October 2018 and 19th October 2018 the 3rd transnational project meeting took place in Bulgaria.
- Selection of a team of pedagogical specialists to take part in the meeting.
- Preparation of the necessary papers, information on the upcoming work sessions.
- Preparation of a program for the meeting in Bulgaria and introducing it to the participants.
- Preparation of a presentation with the results of the activities carried out with students in OU “Prof. Iv.Batakiev”.
- Preparation of promoting the project materials – folders, pens, notepads, stickers with the logo and the name of the project.
- Reservations at hotels and restaurants.
- Organization of the necessary internal transport.
During the transnational meeting in Bulgaria, three working sessions were held.
Aims of the work sessions:
- Discussion of the details about the upcoming mobilities.
- Presenting of the results from the first year, measures to be taken and improvement proposals.
- Exchange of good practices for break time activities.
- Improving the linguistic skills of the participants.
- Developing the relationships between the partners.
- Discussion of the difficulties in implementing the mobilities carried out so far and ways to deal with them.
- Discussing the content and creating of a guide”Examples for Effective Break Times.
- Introduction of the cultural and historical heritage of the host country.
Activities during the mobility:
First work session:
The coordinators and the participants from partner countries worked on the objectives set in the project, the methods of achieving them, as well as the application of different management models. Each country gave a short summary of the results of the activities and measures taken for improvement. The schedule of the upcoming school activities for the second year of the project was discussed. There was also a discussion on the content and responsibilities of each partner for the creation of the guide “Examples for Effective Break Times”. Each participants received a notepad, a folder and a pen with the logo of the project. All participants had a traditional Bulgarian lunch with dishes prepared by teachers and parents from the Bulgarian school.
Second work session:
The participants from partner countries attended classes and participated in the work of primary and lower secondary students. They met with students and teachers from the school. They exchanged souvenirs and correspondence addresses in Facebook and Skype.
Third work session – coordinators’ meeting:
1.The activities during the upcoming mobility in Cento, Italy in December were planned.
2.The achievements and difficulties encountered so far, as well as the methods used to solve them, were discussed.
Decisions concerning the upcoming project meetings:
1. Schedule of the upcoming activities during the second year of the project
2. Schedule of mobility, as follows:
Italy: 4 – 8. 12. 2018 – LTT
Turkey: 18 – 22. 02. 2019 – LTT
Spain: 7 – 11. 05. 2019 – TPM
Cultural and historical program
The participants visited the city center of Pazardjik, the central square, the clock towers and different buildings – monuments of culture. They also visited the Regional Museum of History and Sveta Bogoroditsa Church.
The partners together with their Bulgarian hosts spent one day in Plovdiv, where they visited the central and the old part of the city. They went for a walk in the Archaeological Complex “Nebet Tepe”, Thracian Village and the Ancient Theater of Philippopolis. They also visited the Regional Ethnographic Museum of Plovdiv.
The participants visited the town of Koprivshtitsa, Renaissance town declared the only town museum in the country, an architectural and historical reserve with 388 architectural, historical, artistic and ethnographic monuments. The group tour started with a visit to the first class school in Bulgaria “Sv St. Cyril and Methodius School ” which has been turned into a live museum. In a recreated classroom from the middle of the 19th century, the visitors moved in time and discovered the methods of teaching of Nayden Gerov, the founder of the school. In the craftsman workshop of the school, they learned traditional Bulgarian crafts – weaving, stitching, knitting, wool thickening and woodcarving. In the building of the ethnographic museum “Lyutova House”, the guests took a look at a composition with a combination of frescoes and carvings, clothes and household items that recreate the traditional atmosphere. The Oslekov House Museum impressed the visitors with objects related to the everyday life of the old inhabitants of the town of Koprivshtitsa, women’s jewels, collections of woven socks and keneta (fine laces). During the traditional Bulgarian lunch, guests were immersed in the atmosphere of the Renaissance tavern “Diado Liben”, and after that they visited the church “The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin “. The temple was erected in its present form in 1817 and has a significant place in Bulgarian history, because its bell ring notified the beginning of the April Uprising.
– The objectives of the transnational meeting were achieved.
– The participants planned the upcoming activities and mobilities.
– They exchanged experience, ideas and good practices for conducting effective break times.
– They improved their language culture in English.
– They got acquainted with part of the Bulgarian cultural heritage and discovered the similarities and the common historical foundations of the European Union countries.
– Presentations, training materials
– Photos, videos
– Erasmus corner